The current pandemic has affected every economy by disrupting the standard way of life. Critical sectors such as Healthcare, BFSI, Telcos, Retail, and Government are now dealing with the new regulatory & compliance risks, money laundering, cybercriminals that have adapted to the ‘New Normal’. Especially, countries from Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan are leading in the front line by reconsidering, forward thinking and adapting to these unprecedented times. To complement their objectives “8th MENA REGTECH Forum” will aim to discuss the use of Information Technology to enhance their “Regulatory Processes”.
Through this closed door private meeting, leaders from Healthcare, BFSI, Telcos, Retail, Government & Regulatory bodies will be discussing:
- How they are rethinking existing approaches?
- Where industry leaders have identified potentials for innovation?
- How are they evaluating new technologies?
- Where they see fit for new models of cooperation?
Event Highlights From 8th February 2022 Edition
Event Highlights From 16th November 2022 Edition
Profile of Attendees
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer & Mlro
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Legal Compliance Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance and Financial Crime Director
- Compliance Digital Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Conduct and Compliance Audit Manager
- Conduct Risk Monitoring Senior Manager
- Head of Compliance
- Head of Cybersecurity
- Head of Aml & Fraud
- Head of Cybercrime
- Head of Digital Transformation & Ai
- Director of Risk & Compliance
- Head of Regulatory Reporting
- Group Conduct Risk and Regulatory Compliance Director
- Group Data Protection Officer
- Group Head of Operations
- Head of Central Compliance
- Head of Compliance & Mlro For Wealth & Investments
- Head of Compliance Monitoring
- Head of Financial Crime Compliance
- Head of Financial Crime Prevention
- Head of It Reg & Compliance
- Head of Legal, Compliance, Governance & Risk
- Mifid II Program Manager
Past Sponsors & Partners
Check Who Makes This Event Possible!
Fill the details and we will send you the agenda